Crestron Lighting Control Systems Programming Training
Crestron Training - Lighting Control Systems Programming
This three-day class teaches the design, pr...
This three-day class teaches the design, programming and commissioning of the Crestron Lighting Control System. Design covers both wireless as well as centralized whole-house solutions.
This course centers on D3 Pro, Crestron's lighting control software. This class will teach the concept-to-completion process of configuration and programming of the lighting system and integration with other systems.
Training Agenda By Day
Day 1 - Laying the foundation and infiNET EX design
* Electricity basics / Lighting terminology
* Control system overview and processor selection guidelines
* infiNET EX Hardware overview
* "Paper to programming" infiNET EX design and introductory programming exercise
* Commissioning the system using D3PRO Lighting Control Software
Day 2 - Centralised System Design
* Cresnet wiring review
* Cresnet calculation exercise
* Understanding network IDs
* Centralized hardware overview
* Enclosures, modules and load assignment exercise
* The fundamentals of programming exercises
* Custom-tailored programming solution / advanced programming exercises
* Integration with other control systems Multicast and Intersystem Communication
* Touch screen interfaces within D3 Pro
* Practice programming guided final exercise
Log in at Crestron Training to find the next available training dates.