AWE Announces Autumn Expo 2015
The UK’s leading smart home technology distributor, AWE,announces its Autumn AWE Expo.
The UK’s leading smart home technology distributor, AWE, is delighted to announce its Autumn AWE Expo, to be held on the 27th and 28th of October at its HQ in Epsom, Surrey.
The trade-only event will showcase the latest in smart home and audio visual technology which is integrated within its stylish show apartment. AWE’s Autumn Expo is a must attend event for custom installers, aerial fitters and electricians – in fact, it is perfect for anyone already involved in the industry as well as those interested in finding out more about this rapidly expanding area of business.
The AWE Cinema has been upgraded and visitors will get the chance to experience both Dolby Atmos and DTS-X.
A comprehensive range of new and exclusive products from AWE’s market leading brands will be taking centre-stage, including:
- A host of stand-out UHD TVs, including the visually stunning Samsung 82-inch S9 UHD TV which will be on show for the first time in the UK. Exclusive to AWE, this screen is the replacement for the range topping S9 picture frame TV and is a unique and stylish option alongside an 88-inch wall mounted model, the 88JS9500. Another UK exclusive for AWE, Loewe’s Reference UHD TVs will be on show and are available in two new screen size options, 75-inch and 85-inch. The Reference UHD combines unrivalled picture and sound quality, a premium aluminium and glass design and RS-232 control. Visitors will also see what some are calling the best TV picture ever on the TX-65CZ950 OLED TV from Panasonic. The TX-65CZ950 is THX certified and incorporates a professional level 4K Studio Master Processor.
- The AWE Cinema has been upgraded and visitors will get the chance to experience both Dolby Atmos and DTS-X. The KEF 7.5.4 THX speaker configuration has been enhanced by the latest Marantz amplification and the Epson LS10000 laser projector produces jaw dropping images on a Draper ‘Silhouette’ tab tensioned electric screen.
- Another exclusive AWE product is the Marantz SR5010 7.1 AV receiver. This is fast becoming the go-to AV receiver for the install community due to its combination of features, performance and £750 SRP price point.
- Install multiroom audio? As well as the wireless HEOS by Denon system components featuring access to streaming music services, the HEOS Drive multi-room audio solution will be on show, offering four zone, eight channel amplification. DRIVE is controllable from its own app or via third-party integration including Control4, URC, Crestron, and RTI.
Stuart Tickle MD of AWE at AWE Expo Day 2014.
- Draper is now exclusively distributed by AWE into the residential market. Visitors can and see the ceiling recessed tab tensioned screen in action and learn about the full range of award-winning on-wall, ceiling mount, motorised and fixed frame products.
- The Philips Dynalite lighting control solution will be on show, with the brand new sensor-rich Antumbra Display taking centre stage. With discrete backlit buttons and a clear central LCD display, Antumbra Display presents multiple pages of functions and system information in one sleek wall panel.
- Yet another UK exclusive, URC is integrated throughout the building with a wide range of user interfaces including tablets and dedicated panels and remotes. URC’s TRC-1080 is one of most in-demand products and will be joined by a new model to be revealed. See how easily URC integrates with third party devices via its own iOS app or with Sonos, HEOS and KNX.
“The Autumn Expo continues our year-long 80th anniversary events and activities,” comments Stuart Tickle, AWE Managing Director. “We will be showing a great range of new products from an outstanding selection of brands in the AWE portfolio. The event is guaranteed to be useful, informative and fun for all who attend. 2015 has been an exceptional year of celebration for AWE’s 80 years in business. Not only have we picked up two leading industry awards at the CEDIA Awards and the Smart Building Awards, but we have secured further exclusive deals to build on our leading brand portfolio, launched our brand new website and hosted another brilliant Motorsport Sensation day. All of this has been done with, and for the benefit of our valued customers.”
AWE Expo will start at 9 a.m. on both the 27th and 28th October 2015. Drinks and light refreshments will be provided throughout the two days and registration is free.
For more information or to register for the event, please visit www.awe-europe.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01372 729 995.
- All video will be switched by the brand new MHub products from HDanywhere which give installers a simple and reliable solution to their HDMI switching requirements.