AWE to Host Spring Expo in May
AWE has announced its Spring AWE Expo is to be held on the 10th and 11th of May in Epsom.
With a host of new product launches, an updated show apartment and several company announcements, AWE is opening its doors to installers, manufacturers and the media.
“It has been six busy months since the last AWE Expo and we already have so much new stuff to share with the industry,” said Stuart Tickle, Managing Director of AWE. “These events are always a great way to get everyone together to introduce new products, and have some useful conversations about how the various systems can fit into projects that our dealers are working on. Just one useful nugget of information can pay for the time spent visiting us!”
Showcasing the latest smart home technology, the AWE Expo is a must attend event for everyone working within the home technology industry.
AWE will be showcasing a range of new products.
• The AWE Cinema has been upgraded and visitors will get the opportunity to experience the new Draper ambient light-rejecting ReAct fixed screen. Creating a perfect picture, the ReAct enhances colour and contrast in ambient light conditions. The cinema now also features the Marantz AV8802 processor and MM8077 power amplifiers providing a stunning Dolby Atmos and DTS-X immersive audio experience in home cinema.
• The latest UHD TVs will be on display including the Panasonic DX902 series, which was recently awarded Highly Recommended status by AV Forums and Ultra HD Premium status by the UHD Alliance. Available in 58” and 65”, the DX902 4K TVs are THX certified and support High Dynamic Range (HDR) content, something that is particularly relevant in the industry right now. To show the full capabilities of the DX902 series, the Panasonic DMPUB900 is the first Ultra High Definition Blu-ray player from Panasonic.
• The Samsung UE65KS8000 65” SUHD is the premium LED TV from Samsung, and is sure to wow visitors to the Expo. The incredible bezel-less KS8000 SUHD TV with Quantum dot display goes above and beyond current UHD Premium standards so you can display the next generation of professionally mastered content with 2400 PQI. Thanks to the new 4K Blu-ray player UBD-K8500, HDR Blu-ray discs can be enjoyed in the home environment NOW!
• Visitors will be able to see the newly configured comms room, which has been fitted out with 2 x 44U Sanus Component Series AV racks. The racks are professional products at a sensible price, come pre-assembled with blanking panels and vented shelves, and include back stops to ensure that equipment does not move during use. Quick-release back and side panels provide easy access to components and wiring, while swivel casters and adjustable feet allow mobility and stable positioning.
• URC now provides unlimited iOS and android connectivity free of charge with every system controller – no licence required! The latest URC in-wall touchscreen will also be integrated within the showroom. The TKP-5500 is a smaller, more compact version of the TKP-7000. It fits securely in a single-gang wall box and can be mounted either portrait or landscape, is very powerful and provides access to all of the features of Total Control, which now includes the latest modules such as HEOS, KNX, NEST, Coolmaster and Philips Hue.
AWE will also be showcasing the latest Loewe and LG screens, KEF LS-50 bookshelf speakers, R-series floorstanders and THX in-ceiling and in-wall speakers. There will also be Sanus Cadenza AV furniture, the latest HDanywhere mHub’s and the Marantz SR5010 AV receiver. These popular products will feature alongside the stunning Epson Laser projector, Philips Dynalite Antumbra Display, and the entire HEOS multiroom audio range including the professional DRIVE multi-zone amplifier.