CEDIA Extends Awards Deadline and Adds Two New Categories
CEDIA (the Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association) has announced that it has extended the deadline for the CEDIA Awards and ...
CEDIA (the Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association) has announced that it has extended the deadline for the CEDIA Awards and introduced two new categories which are open to Home Technology Professionals (HTP) and Trade Suppliers.
The deadline for the CEDIA Awards has been extended until midnight on Tuesday 22nd April 2014, giving CEDIA members an extra couple of weeks to enter what is the most prestigious awards scheme in the residential custom installation industry. This additional time will allow members to familiarise themselves with the new online entry process and ensure that their project entries look their absolute best when they are submitted for judging.
CEDIA is also extending the categories with the introduction of Best Innovative Solution and Best Innovative Product. Open to HTP members, Best Innovative Solution makes a return from last year to recognise excellence in the design and implementation of a single technical solution within a residential project. Best Innovative Product is a brand new category and open to CEDIA Trade Supplier members. With an array of new products being launched by manufacturers and distributors on a regular basis, CEDIA will be awarding the stand out product of 2014.
The full list of categories is as follows:
• Best Media Room under £15,000
• Best Media Room over £15,000
• Best Home Cinema under £40,000
• Best Home Cinema £40,000 - £100,000
• Best Home Cinema over £100,000
• Best Integrated Home under £100,000
• Best Integrated Home £100,000 - £250,000
• Best Integrated Home over £250,000
• Best Lighting Scheme under £25,000 - New
• Best Lighting Scheme over £25,000 - New
• Best Yacht Installation
• Best Multiple Scheme for a Property Developer
• Best Dressed Rack
• Best Energy Management Solution
• Best Innovative Solution
• Best Innovative Product by a Trade Supplier - New
• Best Showroom
• Best Training Initiative by a Trade Supplier
The winners will be announced at a black tie ceremony on the 11th July 2014 at The Old Royal Navy College in London. Early Bird tickets are priced at £135 per person for members, or £2,070 for a full table of 18 guests and a half table priced at £1,080. Tickets are priced at £150 per person for non-members. Please note that the discount is available until Saturday 31st May 2014.
For more details on the CEDIA Awards scheme, including the full list of awards categories, judging criteria and ticket purchasing, please visit