CEDIAâ€™s Early Bird ISE 2015 Discount to Soon Draw to a Close
CEDIA (the Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association) is calling attendees of ISE 2015 to take advantage of its early bird di...
CEDIA (the Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association) is calling attendees of ISE 2015 to take advantage of its early bird discount rate of 10 percent* on its array of educational courses. Delegates have until 16th January 2015 to register for any of its 24 expert workshops available.
CEDIA will be delivering an extensive training programme, incorporating 24 new and existing courses, at ISE 2015 (10th – 12th February, RAI, Amsterdam). This extensive education programme will consist of four one-day training courses (taking place on the 9th February) and twenty 90-minute sessions (10th-12th February), with education sessions set to focus on technical training, business development and industry developments.
This year, a number of new courses have been introduced, including an Introduction to KNX and an Introduction to Building Management Systems, “HDMI 2.0 - The Next Generation for Video Connectivity”, “Ecological Automation – the Basics of Energy”, “Fifty First Dates – Finding Love for Your Brand Online”, and “How to Work Profitably with Architects and Other Specifiers”.
With CEDIA’s early bird discount of 10 percent, attendees can make significant savings when purchasing standard tickets to its educational sessions. A full day course is priced at €215 for CEDIA members and €275 for non-members. A short, 90-minute course costs €55 for CEDIA members and €70 for non-members.
A full course programme is as follows:
9th February, 2015
10th February, 2015
- Home Cinema Design Workshop
- Wireless Networking Workshop
- IP Networking for Integrators
- Project Management
11th February 2015
- New Technologies Trends
- Remote System Access: Methods, Security & Best Practices
- Atmos, Auro 3D & More: Object Based Audio from the Cinema to the Home Theatre
- HDMI 2.0 - The Next Generation for Video Connectivity
- Principles of Project Management
- Ultra HD/4K: Everything You Need to Know about the Next Big Thing
- In for The Money – The CEDIA Profit Lab
- Let There Be Light - Starting Out in Lighting Control
12th February, 2015
- Wash, Rinse, Repeat: Standardising the Sales Process
- Networking and IP Workshop for Integrators
- Introduction to Building Management Systems
- The Art Of Project Documentation
- Ecological Automation - The Basics of Energy
- Get the Picture? – Introduction to Video Calibration
- Introduction to KNX
- Designing a Gaming Room – The Real Story
CEDIA representatives will be available on the Association’s stand 1-F21 throughout ISE to answer questions and provide information about CEDIA’s work across EMEA (the UK, Europe, Africa, the CIS, the Middle East, India and Pakistan) and the benefits that membership brings.
- THX - Video Calibration Professional Certification Part 1 and 2
- Dealing with Customers - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fifty First Dates - Finding Love for Your Brand Online
- Using CEDIA's Recommended Wiring Guidelines
- How to Work Profitably with Architects and Other Specifiers