Crestron Now Shipping New HDCP 2.2 Compliant DigitalMedia I/O Cards
Crestron is now shipping five new HDCP 2.2 compliant DigitalMedia input and output cards, making it possible to upgrade DM systems to distribute HDCP 2.2 protected 4K content.
Crestron has rapidly grown its lineup of HDCP 2.2 compliant DM products, so customers never have to worry about DRM (digital rights management) or distributing copy protected 4K content. DM chassis, cables, room boxes and receivers are already HDCP 2.2 compliant.
To add HDCP 2.2 sources, systems integrators need only switch out the currently installed DM input cards for those sources with Crestron’s new HDCP 2.2 compliant DM input cards. Likewise they need only upgrade the output card(s) for those displays to which their customers want to transmit HDCP 2.2 protected content. Crestron is now shipping the following five new DM 4K HDCP 2.2 input and output cards:
- 4K HDMI Input Card for DM Switches (DMC-4K-HD-HDCP2)
- 4K HDMI Input Card w/Downmixing for DM Switches (DMC-4K-HD-DAP-HDCP2)
- HDBcaseT Certified 4K Input Card for DM Switchers (DMC-4K-C-HDCP2)
- HDBcaseT Certified 4K Input Card w/Downmixing for DM Switchers (DMC-4K-C-DSP-HDCP2)
- 2-Channel HDBcaseT Certified 4K Output Card for DM Switches (DMC-4K-CO-HD-HDCP2)