Crestron Opens Experience Centre in France
Crestron is opening its first ever Experience Centre in France, in the Nanterre area of Paris on 30th June.
The Experience Centre has been designed to showcase its latest corporate and residential technologies in a fully immersive environment. Crestron dealers will be able to use the facilities to demonstrate Crestron solutions to prospective customers.
Visitors to the showroom will be able to see the latest solutions from Crestron, which includes:
• Crestron DigitalMedia – distributes high-definition audio and video content anywhere on the network without loss of quality.
• Crestron’s .AV Framework – is the ‘glue’ that enables the standardisation of AV systems on a single IP-based platform throughout an organisation.
• Pyng technology – a way of making it fast and easy for any homeowner to manage their own home automation system via the Crestron Pyng app.
• Crestron Fusion – enterprise management software which can monitor and control rooms in order to optimise your biggest investments.
• PinPoint – this mobile app communicates with proximity detection beacons in each meeting space and then directs you to the right type of room for the meeting, with pinpoint precision.
• A wide variety of the latest touch screens and handheld remotes.
Christophe Malsot, Regional Director, South West Europe & North Africa at Crestron explains: “We are seeing a growing demand across the region for the whole range of solutions we offer which is why this investment is happening. It is important that we are able to support our dealers to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace.”
The new Experience Centre address is:
31, rue des Hautes Pâtures
Tel: +33 (0)1 47.91.00.00