Product finalists announced for CEDIA Awards
CEDIA has revealed a list of finalists for the product categories in this year’s CEDIA Awards.
The category honours the industry’s best hardware and software products from across the EMEA region.
Entrants for the Best New Hardware and Best New Software categories have their latest products vetted by a qualified panel of technology integrators who will be selling and installing these systems in the field.
This initial round of judging has decided the following finalists for these categories:
Best New Hardware Product
• 2N – Video Answering Unit
• ABB – ABB-tacteo KNX Sensor
• Barco – Barco Residential Bragi Projector
• Cinema Build Systems – Cinema Space Frame System
• ELAN – ELAN Facial Recognition Touchscreens
• Hero Labs – Sonic
• Impact Lighting – Epix Fusion
• Samsung – Samsung The Wall Lux
• Savant – Savant Breaker-Companion Modules
• Wisdom Audio – Wisdom Audio Insight On-Wall Series Speakers P4m
Best New Software Product
• Control4 – Control4 Smart Home OS 3
• OvrC – OvrC Cloud Monitoring & Management
The final stage will see the shortlisted entries go to a round of face-to-face judging.
The winners will be announced at the black-tie ceremony at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London on Thursday 26th September.
Headlining this year’s awards ceremony is ABB with Monitor Audio as the drinks reception sponsor. The associate sponsors are Blustream, Bowers & Wilkins, Meridian Audio, Monitor Audio and Samsung, with Sonos as the after-party sponsor.