RTI boosts training with new learning management system
RTI (Remote Technologies Incorporated) has announced a new training portal for dealers and installers.
The new portal, RTIXCEL Online, can be accessed via the dealer area of RTI’s website and offers authorised installers a comprehensive online curriculum which covers several topics from key industry concepts to programming, all using Integration Designer APEX, RTI’s control software.
Designed to allow integrators to learn at their own pace, RTIXCEL Online uses structured, “bite-sized” courses with additional resources including virtual site walkthroughs, extensive videos and interactive 3D product models to enhance the learning experience.
In addition to this launch, Invision has announced a one-day training course, designed as an introduction to RTI’s products, applications and basic system programming. The one-day course covers the following topics:
• How to set up Integration Designer APEX with IR, RS232 and driver libraries.
• APEX programming philosophy and fundamentals.
• Configure processors and update firmware.
• Building a basic system using templates.
• Single room solution programming.
• Tips, tricks and shortcuts to more efficient programming.
This course will be held at the Lilin HQ in Milton Keynes on April 11, May 9 and June 13.