Stealth Acoustics Adds Features to Patio Theater
After the successful debut of the Stealth Patio Theater at InfoComm 2015, Stealth Acoustics has added two new SPT features. Patio Theater...
After the successful debut of the Stealth Patio Theater at InfoComm 2015, Stealth Acoustics has added two new SPT features. Patio Theater now comes standard with a complete control system allowing for customizable remote operation of the system from tablets, phones, touchscreens and buttons:
· Six multi-purpose I/O ports.
· Three programmable 12VDC trigger outputs.
· Three assignable voltage sense inputs.
· Three programmable relay outputs.
· Two RS-232 ports for bi-directional communication.
· Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
The control system can function as a standalone system, expand to become the entire home or venue control system, or act as a sub-system behind nearly every other control system available. Stealth also added a head-end TV tuner option for either off-air HDTV reception or as a QAM tuner behind cable TV feeds.
SPT comes in three standard sizes of 103 inches, 130 inches and 155 inches.