Women in CE to Celebrate 2016 Legacy Award Honorees During CES
Women in Consumer Electronics (CE) has announced the recipients of its 2016 Legacy Awards honoring top-level executives from the retail, association, entertainment, manufacturing, and distribution segments.
The organization will recognize six remarkable women at its annual event on Jan. 6, 2016, during CES.
Women in CE Class of 2016 Legacy Award Inductees:
- Ann Boutcher, Consultant, Voxx International Corporation
- Glenda MacMullin, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, Consumer Technology Association
- Tara Maitra, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Content and Media Sales, TiVo
- Dawn vonBechmann, Senior Vice President, Technology, Entertainment and Office, Walmart/Sam's Club
- Carol Campbell Inspiration Award: Iris Goldschmidt, CEO, APW Holdings LLC.
- Woman to Watch: Vanessa Zitzmann, Marketing and Sales, 21st Century Distributing
"This has been a great year in technology, and women continue to inspire us all with their contributions to the industry," said Carol Campbell, founder of Women in CE. "We received numerous nominations, and we couldn't be more excited to announce the 2016 Women in CE Legacy Award recipients and honor them at the upcoming CES. These leaders have demonstrated that they are driving the agenda for their companies and the industry." The Women in CE Class of 2016 induction ceremony will take place at 8 p.m. in Celebrity Ballroom Five of the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. A cocktail hour will precede the event at 7 p.m. Tickets are available for purchase online.