WyreStorm Breaks Boundaries with Scalable HD Over IP Solutions for Networked Distribution Over JPEG2000 and H.264 at InfoComm 2014
InfoComm14, Las Vegas set to be the venue for WyreStorm to offer a first look at their two-tiered range of professional NetworkHD IP sol...
InfoComm14, Las Vegas set to be the venue for WyreStorm to offer a first look at their two-tiered range of professional NetworkHD IP solutions based on JPEG2000 compression and the newly announced NetworkHD-PRO range of H.264 platform encoders and decoders for the ultimate in high quality, modular HD distribution over a network.
WyreStorm, a global manufacturer committed to providing Total AV Solutions for the Pro AV and Commercial industry, system integrators and customers, announced plans to showcase their NetworkHD range of professional JPEG2000 and H.264 HD-over-IP solutions at InfoComm 2014, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, June 18-20.
Dedicated JPEG2000 HD-over-IP solution
Initially announced at ISE in January 2014, NetworkHD is a professional grade JPEG2000 high quality HDMI over dedicated IP network AV extender with powerful KVM and video wall functionality designed for commercial HD distribution applications.
Comprising of an NHD-IP-TX transmitter, NHD-IP-RX receiver and NHD-IP-CTL controller, the modular system architecture removes the limitations of a traditional fixed platform matrix system whilst offering significant cost savings when designing large scale infrastructure systems as well as integrating other features such as Video Wall processing.
Functioning on basic Layer2 SMART switches, NetworkHD does not require advanced integrator Network experience to install, nor does it require a managed network switch with VLAN configured, making it one of the simplest HDMI over IP systems available. The control unit is designed to simplify the control integration with WyreStorm Enado and other control solutions.
Key features include:
- JPEG2000 lossless video compression
- HDMI Pass-through
- Extend transmission distance to 100m/328ft from the sources at 1080p
- 1920×1200 resolution at 60fps.
- RS232 Control & Pass-Thru IP control API & PC software control suite
- USB signal transmission, Support USB 2.0
- HDCP and HDMI 1.3 compliant
- Bonjour automatic discovery of system components
- Web based configuration
- Compatible with any Layer 2 Smart switch
NetworkHD is scheduled to ship July 2014
MSRP pricing of $595.00 for both transmitting and receiving devices. Contact your authorized WyreStorm Sales Partner for more information.
HD-over-IP H.264 Encoding/Decoding/Distribution Solution
As with its JPEG2000 sibling, NetworkHD-PRO also is built around a modular and highly scalable infrastructure design that easily allows the number of sources or zones to be expanded by simply adding more transmitters or receivers, with this next generation of NetworkHD range offering a total convergence between IT & Audio Video design. A flexible, multipurpose IP Network Distribution system with low latency and low bandwidth demands, NetworkHD-PRO offers both single source NHD-PRO-1TX and multi-source NHD-PRO-4TX transmission options for combined HDMI to H.264 encoding, switching and decoding, streamed simultaneously through a network switch over conventional LAN without conflicting with other IP devices that might be present. Network HD Pro offers super-efficient bandwidth management making is the perfect tool to manage very large installation over existing LAN infrastructure.
With receivers offering Video Wall Processing NHD-PRO-RX-VW or Multi-view functionality NHD-PRO
RX-MV, users can view up to 16 connected sources on the same screen at the same time, much like video version of a photographic contact sheet, and output in various video wall configurations. With POE support and bidirectional RS232, Network HD-Pro is compatible with the WyreStorm Enado control interface for an effortless creation of scalable ‘one-manufacturer’ total HD distribution and control over IP solution.
Offering instant switching between source, Video Wall and Multi-View, resolutions up to 1920×1200 @60Hz, NetworkHD-PRO applications extend to not only digital signage, but also hospitality, education, corporate installations of any size, allowing projects to grow simply and cost effectively as the needs of the client change.
Key features include:
- H.264 video codec
- Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 Resolution @ 60hz
- Instant Switching between Source, Video Wall & Multi-view
- Low network demands over LAN--10-40 mbps bite rate adjustment depending on bandwidth traffic
- Extremely low latency < 100ms --Audio embedding & de-embedding Single or Multi Source Decoder (2x HDMI, VGA, Composite) --2-Way RS232 & POE supported --WyreStorm Enado control compatible --Flexible Modular infrastructure able to expand to meet the needs of the system, featuring: • NHD-PRO-1TX Single Source HDMI to H264 Encoder (transmitter) • NHD-PRO-4TX Multi-Source HDMI to H264 Switching Encoder (4 sources transmitter) • NHD-PRO-RX-VW H.264 decoder with Video Wall Processing (converts back to HDMI for Video Wall mode) • NHD-PRO-RX-MV H.264 decoder with Multi-View Processing (displays all connected sources on one screen) NetworkHD-PRO is scheduled to ship Q4 2014--pricing TBC. Contact your authorized WyreStorm Sales Partner for more information. “Now in our second year at InfoComm, visitors to the WyreStorm stand at InfoComm14 will hopefully already be aware we have followed through on some big talk last year by releasing some great products over the past 12 months that offer the integrator more in terms of functionality, compatibility and affordability in an ever more competitive market place. As our first HD over IP solutions, NetworkHD and HD-PRO takes it to another level by offering a range of flexible and highly scalable IP distribution systems that enable integrators to quickly and simply create professional AV solutions over a network that is fully compatible with WyreStorm Enado control interface and fully expandable to allow the system to grow with the needs of the client to provide a true one-manufacturer total AV solution for any commercial application,” says Mark Dziekan, WyreStorm US National Sales Manager. VISIT US AT INFOCOMM14, Las Vegas, 18-20 June 2014--booth C7949 and for bold new WyreStorm solutions that offer the professional integrator even more options, including full 4K distribution, presentation scaling, more slim-line extenders, multi-source/zone digital audio processing and switching, the launch of our Enado multi-platform, browser-based control solution, and not one but two IP distribution systems. www.wyrestorm.com