Melco running Summer Gift Promotion for the UK
Melco has launched a summer promotion for UK audiophiles that offers a range of gifts with every Melco advanced digital music library from any of its official dealers.
The range of gifts includes Apple iPads, 12-month Tidal and Qobuz accounts, £250 Red Letter Day gift vouchers, Buffalo Technology 6TB drives and even a bottle of gin!
The promotion, which is running from now until 8th September 2019, works on a points system. Each music library has a points value that can be exchanged for one of the 11 gifts listed below.
The points are listed below:
- N100 – 2 Melco points
- N1A – 4 Melco points
- N1ZH60 – 6 Melco points
- N10 – 8 Melco points
- N1ZS20 – 10 Melco points
The gifts and point values are listed below:
- Apple iPad (for use with the Melco Music app) – 8 Melco points
- Red Letter Day £250 Gift Voucher – 6 Melco points
- TIDAL HiFi Hi-Res streaming account for 1 year – 5 Melco points
- Qobuz Sublime Hi-Res streaming account for 1 year – 5 Melco points
- Buffalo 6TB Drive Station backup drive – 4 Melco points
- Buffalo mains powered CD loader BRXL – 3 Melco points
- Buffalo 4TB Drive Station backup drive – 3 Melco points
- Melco C1AE1 Ethernet cable 0.5m, 1.0m or 2.0m – 2 Melco points
- HighResAudio.com downloads £75 value – 2 Melco points
- Native DSD/Channel Classics Downloads £75 – 2 Melco points
- Thundery Hill Craft Gin – 1 Melco point
The Summer Gift Promotion is currently only available in the UK but similar schemes are expected to roll out in parts of Europe later this year.