CAREERS: KEF is hiring a Product Solutions Administrator
A position has opened in KEF's EU team for a Product Solutions Administrator.
Fluent English, French and Dutch
• GP Acoustics (UK) Limited
KEF is acknowledged worldwide as a leading manufacturer of loudspeakers. Since the company’s founding in 1961, KEF has maintained a flair for unusual and controversial speaker engineering, design and material use. With emphasis on technical excellence and class-leading design, the company continues to find new and improved ways of reproducing sound with innovative hi-fi and home theatre models. KEF is a member of Gold Peak Group and its products are available in more than 60 countries. In 2011, KEF celebrated its 50th anniversary and now the company continues its commitment to building on its strong heritage.
We have the opportunity for a Product Solutions Administrator to join our EU team based in our Maidstone office. The new team member should be fluent in English, French and Dutch - other languages would be an advantage. The successful candidate will be tenacious, have extensive experience working in a Product Support role and have exceptional customer relations skills. A good understanding and passion for Consumer Electronics/Home Audio and networking/connected products is essential.
You will be the main frontline point of contact for all incoming product solution enquires from our French and Benelux markets. The successful applicant will assist consumers and our commercial partners at every interaction point and be their central contact for Product Support. All incoming enquires must be managed with a high focus on excellent customer care.
Product Solutions Responsibilities
• Remotely connecting with consumers and commercial partners (online, email or by phone) to efficiently deduce the root cause of their issue and provide a solution
• Identifying hardware and software solutions and troubleshooting problems
• Resolving network and connectivity issues
• Talking consumers through a series of actions to resolve a problem
• Following up with consumers to ensure the problem is resolved
• Accurate reporting of customer quality feedback to internal systems
• Testing and evaluating new product
• Updating and maintaining Internal FAQs
Product Solutions Requirements
• Passion for Consumer Electronics/Hi-fi and network connected products
• Consumer focused
• Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of the business
• Good written and verbal communication
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
• Time and task management; ability to work and manage multiple cases at one time
• Prior experience in Technical support/product support role
• Working as part of a team with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Computer literate – MS Office/IOS/CRM Systems/SF
• Fluent in English, French and Dutch
• Competitive salary
• 25 days annual leave
• Company pension fund
• Staff discount for company purchases of hi-fi speakers and home cinema systems
If you believe that you have the necessary skills and commitment to apply for this position, please do so by sending your CV and current salary details to us by email to email@example.com.
No Agencies Please